Hypnosis Works - Improve Your Life with Hypnotherapy!
Ever thought about trying hypnosis? Hypnotherapy is safe and effective. Every day it helps people to quit smoking, lose weight, manage stress… In fact, people seek a hypnotist for all kinds of reasons. And the great thing is: most walk out of the door feeling better than ever.
Why? Simple. It works.
Usually only a few sessions are enough to help people…
- quit smoking
- lose weight
- manage stress
- with sleep issues like insomnia and snoring
- with various medical conditions
- manage pain
- grow confidence and build self-esteem
- enhance sports performances
- improve learning skills
- overcome fears
hypnotherapy is a great way to reach your goals faster and easier. It’s non invasive. And believe it or not, it’s relaxing, not stress producing!
I have always wanted to do something that helps people and that’s exactly what hypnotherapy does. It improves vital aspects of one's life and not just that, for many it is a life changing experience.
There are various and different hypnosis techniques that can be utilized in hypnotherapy.
To achieve best results and to resolve issues on a permanent basis, I use combinations of the following techniques:
- Suggestion therapy – this is the most straight forward and common technique used by hypnotherapists. It is basically a collection of positive affirmations spoken to you by the hypnotherapist while you are in trance. It is a powerful tool, when used in conjunction with the following more comprehensive tools.
- Regression – many times, to resolve a core issue, it is necessary to regress and go back to the cause of the emotional or mental issue. Without that step, suggestion therapy only offers a partial and most often only a temporary solution.
- Analytical hypnotherapy - This form of therapy can completely resolve the underlying cause of a problem, leaving the person free of symptoms.
- NLP – Neuro Linguistic Programming. NLP can be described as the science of reprogramming the subconscious mind to overcome previous programming that is contrary to one’s own best interests.
Many people have misconceptions about hypnotherapy due to the presentation of this subject in films. There’s nothing scary about hypnotherapy. In reality hypnosis is perfectly safe and the person being hypnotized is in complete control.
Truth is we all experience such a condition many times a day, without realizing that it is an altered state. Any time we are totally focused on one task, to the exclusion of everything else, it is a state of hypnosis.
When hypnotized you are simply in a state of focused concentration. During this state of deep concentration, your subconscious mind is more accessible to retrieving information from it, and also to accepting new positive suggestions. Speaking directly to the subconscious mind, instead of trying to use conscious will power, makes it much easier and faster to change thoughts, feelings and behaviors.
I am certified by the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH ID 28665), and by the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners (ACHE # 309-166) as a Clinical Hypnotherapist.
I am located in Albuquerque, New Mexico and I have started this web site to tell you how hypnotherapy can help you cope with issues that hinder your life. I would also like to clear up misconceptions about hypnotherapy and tell you a little about how I work.
However, it’s not possible to explain everything on a web site and help people with their personal problems. Therefore, don’t hesitate to contact me if you would like to know more. And don’t worry, everything we discuss will be kept confidential.
Anat Weinstein C.Ht., Higher Choice Hypnosis,
4004 Carlisle Blvd. NE
North Building, Suite C-4
Albuquerque, NM, 87107
View Larger Map
- Live, Die, and Take Notes
- Live, Die, and Take Notes is an invitation to learn eternal and universal truths that will forever alter the way you perceive yourself and the journey called life.
- How Hypnotherapy And Hypnosis Make Your Life Better
- Read how hypnotherapy works and what happens when you contact a professional clinical hypnotherapist. Find out more information about Albuquerque hypnosis in New Mexico.
- Neuro linguistic Programming – An Effective Pathway To Change
- Neuro linguistic programming (NLP) is a state-of-the-art technique of communication and behavioral change. It’s one of the tools I use in my practice to enhance the effectiveness of hypnosis.
- Hypnosis to Quit Smoking - The Most Effective Way
- Read how a hypnotherapist from Albuquerque will help you quit smoking. Call now if you'd like to stop smoking permanently. 505-823-6508
- Weight Loss Albuquerque - Create A Healthier Lifestyle
- Weight loss Albuquerque, using hypnotherapy, helps you lose weight and permanently maintain a healthy weight. Call now 505-823-6508
- Hypnosis For Stress And Anxiety - What You Should Know
- Hypnosis for stress and anxiety helps your mind approach situations differently. Read more about managing stress here.
- Sleep Hypnosis - Relax Mind And Body... And Fall Asleep
- Sleep hypnosis is a risk free and effective treatment of sleep disorders. Read more here.
- Hypnosis for Pain Management
- Hypnosis for pain management will help you reduce or eliminate medications. Immediate and long lasting pain relief.
- About Study Skills - How Hypnosis Can Help You Pass Exams
- Improve your study skills with hypnosis, learn to concentrate better and it becomes much easier to achieve goals and pass exams.
- Self Esteem Hypnosis - Build Confidence
- Through self esteem hypnosis you can build self confidence, improve your self image and raise self esteem.
- Sports Performance Hypnosis – At The Top Of Your Game
- If you would like to improve your sports performance hypnosis can be an effective tool.
- Self Hypnosis
- This short How To Do Self Hypnosis Guide advises you how to use hypnosis without the help of a hypnotherapist.
- Past Life Regression
- If you would like to experience a past life regression, don't hesitate to call me and schedule an appointment 505-823-6508
- Self Hypnosis Course
- Attend a self hypnosis course to learn how to tap into your mind's full potential. The course runs for a total of 6 hours on 2 consecutive days.
- A Guide To Hypnosis – Hypnotherapy FAQ
- A guide to hypnosis that answers frequently asked questions about hypnotherapy and hypnosis.
- Higher Choice Hypnosis Search Page
- The Higher Choice Hypnosis site search page helps you to find the information you want.
- Hypnotherapy Blog
- The Hypnotherapy Blog features short messages about new additions and changes to this web site.
- Albuquerque Hypnotherapist – Anat Weinstein C.H.
- A local Albuquerque hypnotherapist explains about hypnosis, how it works, different applications and more...
- Contact Higher Choice Hypnosis, Albuquerque, NM
- Questions? Contact Anat at Higher Choice Hypnosis. Find out more about hypnosis in Albuquerque. I will get back to you soon.